Our cats have busy lives – from hunts to a well-earned cat nap, but they never forget to ask for food (even though they just had food!).
We cat owners are also busy – call another team? And with the end of the horizon restrictions (fingers crossed), many homeworkers return to the office – not to mention the recovery of lost time in our social lives. With this in mind, you may want to enroll in an automated pet feeder to supply your cat daily rations while out of the house.
But there’s more to them than just eating. Here are five crucial pieces of information regarding automated feeders that you might not know!
Materials And Prices
The material of the product is plastic ABS and PC. We have used high ABS and PC plastic grades. You don’t have to worry about quality, therefore. The cost of the product is $14.
Get Fun Bowl Cat Feeder for your cat today!
- Toys Type – Balls
- Type – cats
- Material – Plastic
- Size – 11*4.5cm/4.3*1.8in; 6*8.5cm/2.4*3.3in
- Weight – 0.044kg, 0.086kg
- Color – Purple
1. You Can Schedule Multiple Meals In Advance
By serving up consistent portions of food at regular intervals, automatic pet feeders give you the flexibility to go away for a night or a weekend without putting your furry friend through the stress of a night at a cattery or kennel, or indeed needing to bribe a friend or neighbour to fill in at mealtimes.
2. It Will Improve Your Relationship With Your Cats
Needing to stay late at the office, getting stuck in traffic, a change in social plans – they’re all situations we can relate to, but unfortunately, it’s not something we can explain to our routine-loving pets. Any unexpected change can cause anxiety (and hunger!), so if you have a busy schedule, an automatic pet feeder might just be the perfect solution for you.
3. They Support Good Health
Just as we do for ourselves, you need to keep an eye on your pet’s weight too. Animal charity Cats Protection recently shared that one in five cats have put on weight during the pandemic. An automatic feeder will help to minimise overfeeding by measuring out the portions for you at regular intervals, supporting steady growth and development.
- No way to monitor which cat is eating which meal if multiple cats are sharing the feeding area and may usurp one another’s meals
- Generally works best only with dry food and kibbles of certain sizes, so they may not be versatile enough for every pet’s diet
- Cleaning can be difficult in more complicated designs and the unit may need disassembly to thoroughly clean moving parts
- Feeders will not function if the batteries wear down or power is lost, which can mean missed meals and disrupted feeding.
Every pet has different dietary and feeding needs, and cat feeder containers can be a great way to help meet those needs. Consulting with your veterinarian can help you learn more about the pros and cons of cat feeder containers, and the different ways you can manage your pet’s mealtimes with ease